Position: React JS Lead
Contract to Hire
- Collaborate with architects, front-end developers and back-end developers in conceptualizing and developing high performing web systems.
- Build reusable front-end components and abstractions.
- 4 years+ of experience in working with RESTful APIs using both XML and JSON
- A deep understanding of the internals of web browsers, network protocols, and the underlying technologies of the web
- debugging and troubleshooting distributed systems and production code. Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers.
- A desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree \ Engineering in Technology or related to the field of technology (ie. software engineers, computer science).
- 10+ years of work experience in similar web technologies.
- Fluent in current best practices in front end architecture design.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling and promise-based programming
- Familiar with front end build systems (e.g., Webpack) and package management (e.g. npm)
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services, is needed to be successful in this position.
- Research and analyze code and process improvements, technical solutions, and performance improvements.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are working remotely. If Incase, I miss to answer your call. Request you to kindly send me an email.
Quantum World Technologies Inc.
199 W Hillcrest Dr, Suite#0112, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
ISO 27001:2013 Certified
Cell: (805) 318 8699
Office: 805-222-0532 Ext-118