UI Path (RPA) Architect
Location of The Job: Baltimore, MD
Job Type: Full Time/ Contract
Hours: 9:00AM 5:00PM, 40 Hours/Week
Travel: Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the US. No telecommuting.
- 9 to 12 years of IT experience. Minimum 2 years of experience in leading architecture and design for RPA implementations.
- Extensive experience in client facing roles, gathering requirements and designing solutions
- Architecting enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERP applications
- Hands on experience in UiPath development or other similar RPA tools UiPath certification preferred.
- Experience with customer interaction and software development lifecycle is a must
Roles and Responsibilities
- Architect on Robotic Process Automation Define, Design and deploy RPA architectural solutions for clients.
- Good Architecture experience of RPA implementation across multiple projects.
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and provide solution. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Perform detailed estimations towards the finalized in scope processes planned under development sprints
- Support Pre-sale activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plan
- Understand client s business requirements and clearly document them in order for RPA developers to deploy the automation projects in an optimal manner
- Guide a team of developers through the project completion.
- Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
- Extensive experience of both front office and back office automation using RPA tools and other third automation solutions.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to talk to Client technical team.
Thanks and Regards,