Piper Companies is currently seeking a UI Path Developer for an opportunity in Durham, North Carolina (NC). The UI Path Developer will participate in new feature development and contribute to an ongoing project to upgrade the existing architecture and design of an enterprise software platform.
Responsibilities of the UI Path Developer:
• Work on new feature development, contribute towards architecture/design, and assist with maintenance of existing software
• Will develop POC's to validate end to end process automation using UI Path
• Work with Java technologies or COBOL, Siebel, or Pega
Qualifications of the UI Path Developer:
• 5+ years of experience in a software engineer role, using Java technologies
• Experience working with Relational Databases
• Strong relationship management skills to facilitate effective working relationships with vendors.
Compensation for the UI Path Developer:
• Salary Range: $50-$53 an hour
• Comprehensive Benefits: Medical (United), Dental (Guardian), Vision (VSP), and 401K (Voya through ADP)
Keywords: UI Path, UI Path Studio, UI , User Interface, Orchestrator, JAVA, COBOL, PEGA, ORACLE, SQL, Front End Development,