Company: iTech US, Inc.
Job Title: UI Path Tech Lead
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks.
- Coordinate and participate in structured code/process peer reviews and walk-throughs to ensure consistency and continuity across the RPA enterprise.
- Provide technical direction on design considerations including performance, security, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability.
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project Lifecycle.
- Create low-level technical design for RPA implementation projects.
- Design, Code and test of process automation using RPA tool UiPath Studio.
- Resolve defects and other performance problems discovered in testing.
- Support UAT and roll out phases.
Required Skills :
- Understanding on OCR , REST API.
- Integrating ML models in RPA workflows.
- Using UiPath Orchestrator, implement developed bots to all environments.
- Must Have Minimum 6 Years IT Development experience.
- Must Have Minimum 2 Years of RPA Development implementation experience with UiPath Studio and Orchestrator.
- Experience in design and implement at-least 10 processes.
- Experience automating Servicenow, SAP application will be plus.
- Good to have UiPath Basic and Advance level RPA Certifications.
- C# .net programming experience for building libraries, methods, modules, Custom Activities.
Required Education : At least a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience ) in Computer Science, Software/Electronics Engineering, Information Systems or closely related field is required
Necessary Skills: RPA, UIpath, Servicenow, SAP, C#, .Net, SQL, REST API, OCR
To Apply :
Direct: ; Desk (US)EXT 104
iTech US, Inc.