Come join Bethesda Game Studios
, the award-winning development team behind Starfield
, The Elder Scrolls
. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America's best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we'd love to hear from you! ResponsibilitiesYour Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As UI Programmer
, you will...
QualificationsWhat Makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- Implement and support UI systems to support game systems, using C++, Scaleform and Actionscript 3
- Collaborate with artists, designers, and engineers in the development & delivery of features
- Work with our engineering team to make UI a solid and fast iteration system
- Support and maintain existing systems with clear, maintainable code
- Implement base level UI functionality and final consumer grade UI based on the project needs
- Participate in code reviews
- You have at least 2 years of game development experience, preferably with a shipped title
- You have experience with scripting languages like Flash/Actionscript and working with 2D/3D UI frameworks
- You have solid C++ knowledge
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- You are self-motivated with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do - from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.