Position : Solution Architect (java with micro services )
Location : Sterling , VA
Duration : 12+ Months Contract (C2C) Position
1) Develop solution architecture that encompass capability to system mapping, integration strategy, and technology selection and define the overall solution approach and design by working with key business stakeholders and IT delivery teams.
2) Actively involves in all phases of the project lifecycle from intake through implementation making sure the entire solution is complete, consistent with the architecture blue print and remove any possible re-work.
3) The Solution architect's primary responsibility is that the solution is well engineered, operable, maintainable, and aligns to enterprise vision along with the feasibility to deliver on schedule and provides the anticipated business value.
4) The Solution architect will typically engage with business counterparts in a "business architect" function, understanding business pain points, translating these to capabilities, and mapping those capabilities to the correct application that can meet the need.
5) The Solution architect will perform solution engineering, business requirements analysis, requirement specification and project solution documentation following established methodologies and templates.
6) The individual will collaborate with IT Delivery team, business leads, product managers and vendor partners in gathering requirements and engineering comprehensive and cost effective solution that meets the functional and non-functional expectations.
7) The individual will facilitate and leads the requirements analysis and solution design working sessions and conducts analysis to determine the solution and integration needs.
8) The individual leads the end to end journey to execute the solution blue print including research, proof of concept, software prototyping, compatibility tests and analysis for technology introduction.
9) The individual identifies necessary non-functional requirements (performance, security, operational) and participates in the development of conceptual architecture.
Thanks & Regards
Dushyant | IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-582-7970 • Fax: 408-608-6088
Gtalk : ethant1827
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |