Kforce has a client that is seeking an UNIX/ETL Support in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).
The UNIX/Linux Application Support is dedicated to ensuring that the suite of global applications and infrastructure are available in order to provide the highest quality experience for our customers and employees who service them. In this role you will provide frontline support for production incidents and changes for critical company applications, ensuring the overall stability of the environment. You will identify chronic issues, productivity efficiencies & improvements and then partner with SRE and Application Development Teams to implement permanent resolution.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provide production incident and change support during scheduled shift
* Adhere to and uphold the highest standards for change an incident management best practice
* Take ownership in managing and resolving issues and problems encountered in a timely manner to ensure minimum disruption to internal and external clients
* Perform timely escalation of critical production incidents and proactively identify patterns of recurring incidents to improve service stability
* Partner with SRE and Application Development teams to resolve chronic issues, uplift monitoring and implement automation for improved stability and efficiency
* Develop strong working relationships with the business and aligned application and infrastructure support teams to assist in support issue prioritization
* Any education or related certifications are a plus
* Candidates must have experience in the duties listed to qualify for this role
* Scheduling Tools a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.