Seeking a UPK Developer/Trainer in Washington DC for a PeopleSoft client
* Set-up and use of User Productivity Kit (UPK)
* Develop and update UPK training documents
* Develop end-user computer based training (CBT), user guides and training documents for transaction processing software applications
* Develop student guides, quick reference guides, job aides, instructional videos, and brown bag presentation materials.
* Develop instructor-led classroom training and E-learning training
* Work with training lead, developers, subject matter experts, and other trainers through the applications development life-cycle, integrating end-user training into the life-cycle.
* Excellent writing and presentation skills are a must.
* Significant experience developing training packages for ERP application transaction processing
* Responsible for specifying and setting up scenario-based business examples in a training environment (or working with a developer to facilitate the creation of the environment) that mirrors the production environment of a transaction processing application and use these to train multiple end-user roles.
* Experience in developing/providing training for PeopleSoft Financials GL, AP, AR, BI, PO, KK, PC, and AM module users
* More than eight 8 years experience in Oracle User Productivity Experience (UPK)