Our company RAAH Technologies is a leading solution provider for Fortune 1000 companies in North America specializing in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and PAM services. We are currently hiring Full Time or Contractors for the following position immediately Privileged Access Management (PAM) Architect / Senior Consultant
- Conduct Assessment of current state of Privileged Access Management.
- Perform Gap Analysis between current and future state of PAM solution
- Document and Present the Assessment Report
- Architect the PAM processes and design the solution
- Implement, Integrate, Configure and Develop the PAM solution
- Support and manage privileged Identity and access management
- Participation in status review meetings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Educational: B. E. / B. Tech/MCA. with 8 to 10 years experience with dominant exposure to PAM, must have experience in Thycotic Secret Server, CyberArk solutions.
- Should have hands-on experience in design, implementation, configuration, integration, and deployment of at least three to five full PAM suite end to end
- Knowledge of Onboarding, Entitlement Catalog, Roles, Reports and Rules, Tasks (Aggregation/Refresh/Perform Maintenance)
- Experience of application severs such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
- Experience of complex forms, work flows, custom tasks and resource adapters
- Experience of webservers like with Apache httpd, iplanet, IIS 7.0 or any webserver.
- Experience working in Mainframe, and UNIX/LINUX environment
- Experience of SQL queries and coding in XML (eXtensible Markup Language), SPML/SOAP
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP
- Knowledge of standards and enabling technologies such as PKI, X.509, SSL/TLS, Kerberos, OAuth and SAML.
- Expert-level knowledge in planning, directing, and managing complex projects/operations in large organizations
- Expert-Level Knowledge in Troubleshooting PAM issues
- Representing the Operations change orders in Change Advisory Board
- International experience with well-developed cultural sensitivity
- Should have strong customers orientation with good enough customer interaction
- Exposure to multiple customers environments
Hourly rate for Contractor and Salary/compensation package for Full Time will be based on experience. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s, and those authorized to work in the US may apply. To apply to this position, email your updated resume along with the contact details to . You can also call at 678-735-9229.