I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me on 414-323-8455 Ext :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email Aman.firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me.
Job Title :: Technology Consultant
Contract Duration :: 12 Months Contract
Location :: 08601 (TRENTON, New Jersey)
- The successful Candidate will be on site with the client on a daily basis, interfacing directly with the client and account team leadership.
- This resource will direct the day to day run activities of the greater Backup/Recovery and storage teams.
- Managing project workload and ensuring SLAs and project timelines are met to the satisfaction of the client.
Technical Skills Required:
- Must have Expert knowledge of Backup and Recovery processes
- Expert setup, maintenance and troubleshooting skills/experience in supporting Netbackup and Avamar environments
- Must have Expert knowledge of Storage devices from vendors (EMC, HPE, Brocade).
- Must have 3-5 years of team leadership experience.
Soft Skills Required:
- Must be able to communicate effectively with account team, client and technical resources at all levels.
- Must have excellent written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to juggle priorities and demands for day to day activities and projects
- Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams.
- Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers businesses.
- As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
- Actively contribute to solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
- Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Contribute to organizations profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Master: Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovated solutions. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the affect the organizations longterm goals and objectives.
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
- Technical expertise is sought after and provided to several projects/accounts.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of assigned technology and discipline area.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies. Education: Master's Degree plus experience.
- Experience: 12 to 15 years.
- Must be able to communicate highly technical information for storage and backup/recovery environments.
- Must have a skill set which includes storage devices from EMC, HPE and associated software and expert skills in Netbackup
Desk 414-323-8455 Ext :: 7132
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)