Mining Analyst - Consultant
Help create new life for legacy information technology systems.
The Deloitte Application Modernization Team - specialists in converting legacy information technology systems to modern languages - is currently seeking Mining Analysts. This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in one of the hottest areas in the market. The team
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience with Mining tools such as Evolveware Intellisys, Averisource Business Rule Extraction, etc.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience in Java Development
- At least 2 years of experience with solution development and application architecture with JEE(J2EE) or .Net
- Proficiency in SDLC and software delivery best practices namely: artifact and release management, continuous integration, continuous delivery, etc.
- Experience working with mainframe technologies (COBOL, NATURAL, PL/1, VSAM, JCL, ADABASE) as a programmer
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design principles and software architectures
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to communicate effectively technical information to non-technical as well as technical personnel.
- Ability to tie the technical solutions to the business outcomes is very key.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be a
- Must be willing to live and work in our office location: Austin, Texas