TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice What We'll Bring:
In Solutions, this role leads a group of Privacy Operations Senior Analysts, a team of privacy professionals embedded within the business and charged with ensuring the compliant use of personal information across the US. This role is responsible for Privacy Operations across the whole of the US.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- 5+ years' experience with privacy regulations, including regional privacy regulations
- Experience in privacy management or privacy operations or a related function such as data governance or regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of the product development lifecycle
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent
- Experience managing direct reports
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience in the financial services or technology industries
- Privacy credentials (e.g., CIPP)
Overall Managerial Responsibilities
- Taking full responsibility for privacy operations across the US. Managing a number of Privacy Operations Senior Analysts for the US business
- Prioritising and coordinating data privacy tasks across the US.
- Reviewing risk assessments ensuring relevant risks are escalated to the appropriate stakeholders and governance forums
- Providing expert data privacy advice on complex and escalated queries
- Conduct and prepare privacy risk assessments for new and existing product and services relating to data use, to ensure compliance with privacy regulations and data licenses, and consistency with consumer expectations
- Assessing the regional privacy impact of global solutions, internal operations and global technology and human resources initiatives
- Provide regional data privacy advice on the development of new services or enhancements to existing services to ensure privacy by design principles
- Identify and escalate relevant privacy risk items to the relevant senior stakeholders
- Create and maintain an accurate regional register of data assets and data processing activities
- At direction of Chief Privacy Office and Regional Counsel, implement changes necessary to comply with new regulations, and to respond to regulatory audits
- Support development and deliver region-specific privacy training, associate engagement, and awareness activities
- Support escalated customer privacy inquiries, and data subject requests as required
- Support data incident response as required
- Assisting with global data privacy projects where required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager II, Privacy Operations