Our client is seeking a UX Designer. The ideal candidate would be a good listener, a quick learner, and a great collaborator! The UX/UI Designer will work with Senior UX/UI Designers and the UX/UI Manager, executing at every stage of the design lifecycle from research to concept to delivery.
· Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers, and other subject matter experts.
· Produce concepts, wireframes, and user flows.
· Use UX Research Methods throughout the project timeline to explore, uncover, and analyze user requirements and then apply research results to design work.
· Create accessible UI/UX designs that adhere to style guide standards and provide appropriate documentation to development.
· Execute high quality visual design.
· Assist in other UX tasks such as research documentation, persona creation, and maintenance of the UX style guide.
· Prepare and present research and design work as necessary to internal teams and key stakeholders.
· Support in-flight projects as needed.
· Must be proficient in Figma.
· Skilled in UI design and rapid prototyping with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
· Background or familiarity with Usability Testing and other research methods.
· Deep knowledge of heuristics, user workflow, journey mapping, information architecture design, and ability to evaluate design concepts
· A portfolio that speaks to the UX process from early concepting, to low fidelity, into hi-fidelity work
· Great communication!
· Bachelors in UX, graphic design, computer science or related field
Required Years of Experience:
· Minimum 2-5 years of UI/UX Design experience
· Vector illustration skills are a plus.