• Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
• Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
• Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
• Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
• Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
• Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
Skills & Qualifications
• You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
• You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
• You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
• You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
• You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
• You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision, Sketch)
• 2-5 years of Job experiences in UI-UX Designing.
• Responsible and dedicated to the organization and job.
• Experience working on complex software projects.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Submit resume to
Duration: 6-12 Months
Location: Cupertino, CA
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.