Kforce has a client that is seeking a User Experience Designer in Mountain View, California (CA). The main function of the User Experience Designer is to work with project teams to design and deliver high quality client-centered, effective, consistent and usable interfaces.
* Works closely with business analysts, business sponsors, project managers and IT teams to obtain and understand business requirements
* Creates the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints
* Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation
* Executes business acceptance test cases and testing
* Works with the project managers to ensure that usability deliverables accommodate project timelines, budgets, technical and scope constraints
* Contributes to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of efficient and effective usability methodology/process, documentation, workflow, ROI, metrics and design standards
* Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design
* Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques & demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces
* Demonstrated ability in gathering and translating requirements from business sponsors, SMEs, users, and business analysts etc.
* Experience applying usability testing techniques and principles
* Experience applying a web design standard
* Knowledge of web client technologies (browsers, HTML, CSS)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively
* Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
* Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Strong detail orientation, and a passion for consistency
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.