Our client is a major insurance company seeking a UX Interaction Designer / Information Architect and Visual/Digital Designer to join the team. Located in NJ, this role will require some travel to NYC.
The UX Interaction Designer / IA will:
- translate business requirements into visual concepts and prototypes
- create/deliver UX/UI design documentation
- use customer-driven insights and agile methodologies to deliver customer experiences
- maximize research data to deliver user flows, IA structures,and interaction models and design patterns
- define structure, navigation and functionality of user interactions
The UX Interaction Designer/IA must have:
- experience launching mobile first web/app experiences
- Ideally 5 years of UX/UI design experience
- Skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Axure, Sketch, Invision or similar tool
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction design or similar field
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.