- The Engineering Tech Lead will be part of the Network Engineering Team within the Information Technology Division.
- This position is responsible to provide engineering leadership and support for the delivery of multi-site enterprise and data center network environments; including the evaluation, design, implementation and troubleshooting of network and security infrastructure technologies and solutions.
- Support critical large-scale projects in the areas of Network and Security.
- Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to understand goals, identify requirements, support security risk assessments, design and implement solutions.
- Provide technical guidance, develop design documents, perform product installation, upgrades and certification, implementation plan, deployment and troubleshooting support.
- Diagnose, solve and provide root cause analysis for hardware and network related issues.
- Understand and advocate Network & Security standards, reference architectures and robust/scalable/secure Network & Security infrastructure, its outcome and ongoing results.
- Coordination with Operations team for the design, build and production readiness of Network and Security infrastructure solutions supporting mission critical production environments.
- Ensure decisions around Network and Security solutions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed and communicated.
- Stay current with developing technologies and predict impact of changing technologies.
- Identify opportunities to simplify and keep the Network and Security infrastructure current.
- Provide effective written and oral communication at all levels of management, peers and customers.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify business needs, development efforts and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies.
- Continually define ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering, computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of relevant experience in IT Network Engineering and Operations
- 7+ years in a senior level engineering role engaged with IP network technologies including LAN switching, BGP/OSPF routing, VPLS/MPLS, Quality of Service, traffic engineering, server load balancing and network-security design and delivery for large scale multi-site data center environments.
- Understand High Availability and Disaster Recovery concepts as apply to Network and Security designs.
- 7+ years of experience with the design, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of Cisco IOS and Cisco Nexus Switches and Routers, Cisco Wireless, Cisco ASA VPN, F5 Networks LTM/GTM, Checkpoint Firewall, Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco Identity Service Engine, Cisco Sourcefire IDS/IPS, Bluecoat Proxy.
- Experience with Infoblox based DNS and DHCP enterprise solutions.
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Experience with network visibility and monitoring using Gigamon GigaVue and Opnet solutions.
- Must be able to effectively perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team contributor.
- Ability to adapt to change; provide quality and on-time delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required; including development of detailed solution designs, implementation and support documentation
Competency Description Proficiency Years' Experience
100550 DHCP High 3 - 5 Year
100355 Cisco Nexus Series High 7 - 10 Year
100340 Cisco AnyConnect High 3 - 5 Year.
Andy Verma, 248 602 3843, email@example.com