- As a member of the Integration Team, this position will provide strategic services (best-practice model and implementation strategy) for the entire software development lifecycle of business critical applications.
- Work with development teams to understand build and deployment needs and provide SME support.
- Develop application build and deployment scripts.
- Provide support for day to day application build, deployment of code ETL, and Data models on lower environments. Provide associated implementation documentation for controlled environments, including production.
- Build-out, setup and configuration of new and/or existing environments.
- Coordinate with and provide guidance to project teams on infrastructure related topics
- Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems while working under limited supervision
- Analyze configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions
- Troubleshoot complex issues with limited guidance
- Identify environment requirements to meet project development and testing needs.
- Collaborate with the Deployment Support, Infrastructure Support, Unix System Administrators and Database Administrators
- Follow established standards and process.
- Coordinate with and provide guidance to developers on their development environments
- Provide subject-matter-expert advice to the project team for the various platforms used for the software development lifecycle.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis reviews when applicable.
- Recommend changes to procedures which result in operational optimization.
- Position requires at least a bachelor’s degree, along with 7 -8 years of experience with at least two of the following: AutoSys, ETL /Informatica /MDM & GIT. Two years of hands-on experience with SQL, and shell scripting.
- Ideal candidate will be self-driven.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to think out of the box and drive towards high quality solutions and resolutions.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Must be resourceful and driven in their ability to meet expectations in a highly structured, process-oriented environment.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following is a plus: Jenkins(Hudson), database administration, Informatica and MDM.
- Knowledge of Repository Manager and Folder Management
- Working knowledge of creating labels
- Experience with Exporting and Importing objects.
Andy Verma, 248 602 3843, email@example.com