We are working with a leading provider of threat detection, hunting and response solutions. They combat the full spectrum of cyber-crime, data theft and espionage by providing full visibility across hybrid cloud / on-prem environments, automating threat and data theft detection, empowering threat hunting and optimizing incident response with context, speed and accuracy.
They are looking for a UX Designer to work with them to reimagine the customer experience across all of their products and join them in building the next generation cyber security platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- A strong online portfolio or work samples demonstrating your visual and interactive design skills and your ability to turn ideas into a unique and strong creative vision
- Experience using current design and prototyping tools like Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite to illustrate user workflows, micro-interactions, transitions, and animations
- Familiarity with web UI technologies like SCSS, CSS3, HTML
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience designing data visualizations and enterprise web applications
- Experience working on Agile software development projects
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Free snacks and catered meals
- 401K match
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Interested in checking out our recently published 2021 Tech Salary Guide? Download it here: Tech Salary Guide - Motion