Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 2+ Months
Rate: Market Competitive
Number of positions: 5
The User Experience designer will work with Digital Customer Journey team and will help the organization in optimizing customer engagements and interactions to bring the value for our customers. This key role is responsible for how an app or portal feels and identify the key needs of the customers and help execute on these to create an enjoyable experience.
More Specifically, This Role Will Assume The Following Responsibilities
- Design satisfying and compelling key moments during complex customer journey across major services/product transactions and customer
- Assist with creating prototypes by developing wireframes, sitemaps, storyboards
- Conduct usability and A/B testing and help analyze the results.
- Develop personas and usage scenarios
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for
complete digital environments.
- Solid understanding of standard UX software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and wireframing tools such as Axure RP, Balsamiq.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Very good understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic
analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Passionate about providing solutions to user pain points through great design.
- Excited about all things UI/UX and other areas of design and innovation. Showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle constructive criticism.
- Team player with the ability to convert abstract ideas into concrete designs.
- Ability to articulate all marketing initiatives
- Ability to work with teams and stakeholders via a distributed model and regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
Thanks & Regards,
Santhosh Lakshmipathy | Resource Manager
Phone: 408 884 0367 I Fax: 408 884 1913
2107 N. First Street , Suite 500 | San Jose, CA 95131