Description of Work:
Softrams LLC is seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer who will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and delivers Cutting Edge web applications for mission-critical health IT solutions.
Job Location: Woodlawn, MD.
Position: UX/UI Designer
The ideal candidate must possess ALL of the skills mentioned below:
- IdealcandidateisaFrontEndUIdeveloperwithhands-onexperiencebuilding modern responsive web user interfaces using Bootstrap
- Ideal candidate will have excellent hands-on experience HTML5 and CSS3
- Theidealcandidatewillhaveasolidunderstandingoffront-enddesign,prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces withBootstrap.
- Theidealcandidatewillhavehands-onexperiencewithUserAccessibiltyand building interfaces with Section 508 compliance
- The ideal candidate believes and well conversant with various automated testing toolsto validate web user interfaces and buildtools.
We are specifically looking for
- Someonewhoisagreatteamplayerandgenuinelybelievesinsolvingchallengesas ateam
- Someonewhobelievesinexploringalternativesandquicklybuildprototypingto validate ideas and help iterate concepts
- Someonewhounderstandsandbelievesinthecoretenetsofagilebothinletterand spirit
- Someonewith3ormoreyearsof solidhands-onexperiencewithbuilding responsive and engaging web user interfaces withBootstrap
- Someone with 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience HTML5, CSS3,LESS, SASS etc.
- Someonewith1ormoreyearsofexperienceworkingwithwireframingtoolslike Axure, Sketch, Balsamiq or similar, to convert wireframes toHTML
- Someonewith3ormoreyearsofhands-onexperienceinusingmodernbuildtool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm etc.)
- SomeonewithexperiencewithtestingtoolsandframeworkslikeJasmine, Protractor orsimilar.
- Someone with 3 or more years of experience working in agile environments withtools like Jira, Git, and Confluence orsimilar
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially accessible profiles that demonstratethe body of work and participation in modern collaborationhubs.
- Along with great communication, we expect the candidate to demonstrate proficiency with various toolsandframeworksduringthescreeningandinterviewprocess,usinglocalorcloud-basedvirtual environments.
- Idealcandidateshoulddemonstrateproficiencywithbuildingresponsivewebuser interfaces with Bootstrap
- Idealcandidateshoulddemonstrateproficiencywith convertingwireframestoweb user interfaces and testing web userinterfaces
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate proficiency with User Accessibility and508 compliance
- While we allow remote video conference during the initial screening process, we do REQUIRE face to face meeting before final confirmation.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply . Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area ( http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ ).