Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a UX/UI Developer with experience, please read on!
We're an enterprise risk analytics company that delivers comprehensive analytics that combines the normal structured and unstructured big data with geospatial intelligence, position, and contextual awareness. Our solution accelerates the aggregation of data globally to deliver actionable intelligence that interprets the connections between seemingly unconnected events, enabling organizations to recognize hidden patterns, detect anomalies and forecast future conditions on a local, national or global scale.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in tandem with the product development team to provide solutions that enhance web based & mobile products.
- Basic HTML & CSS coding in prototype design
- Develop UI sketches, wireframes, & prototypes for Web UI & Phone Apps
- Work with clients recommending strategic approaches, proposing design solutions, & educating clients / project team members on user experience.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Year of experience and knowledge of:
- Bachelors Degree
- HTML & CSS Development
- Designing Data Driven Applications
- UX & UI Design
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- VisualizationsSo, if you are a UX/UI Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.