At SACRUM Technologies, what we do here changes your WORLD! Come let s make it happen! You won't go wrong- We only believe in building great teams TOGETHER to deliver great results.
You will be responsible for creative engaging and intuitive user interfaces across our digital platforms. UI Designers engage daily, as part of Scrum teams, with product owners, engineers, information architects, researchers, and stakeholders to bring features to life while adhering to our design system and branding standards. To be successful you should have exceptional problem solving and design thinking skills, a solid ability to advocate for users through design, embrace the principals of atomic design, and thoughtfully craft digital experiences that are cohesive in tone, voice, visuals and experience across all digital platforms.
- Champion visual standards/patterns in an effort towards a unified design language
- Embrace the principals of atomic design and thoughtfully organize design elements accordingly
- Have the ability to easily understand the ramifications of design decisions on a global level
- Produce high-quality visual designs and prototypes with strong attention to detail
- Have a strong background in color theory, composition, and typography
- Enforce a robust design quality for our products & concepts
- Foster a culture of "respectful design criticism"
- Evangelize good design practices and values across other teams
- Engage with stakeholders on design reviews
- Lead or assist in workshops with other teams and business units to determine requirements
- Have solid user-centered design fundamentals with standout visual design skills and the ability to quickly produce high quality deliverables.
- Assist in leading a group to consensus
- Provide the intellectual basis of design discussions (principles, themes, values)
- Engage with products that need a leader to shape a design vision
- Participate in all stages of the visual design process from concept to build with engineers
- A great portfolio with recent work to show
- Aware of current and emerging trends in interaction design
- Ability to deeply understand a company’s brand
- Thought leadership and the ability to help drive and refine the design language and experience of WM applications
- Strong attention to detail, fit and finish, a true passion for design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Invision Enterprise
- Invision Design System Manager
- Macbook Pro