Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking an UX Architect for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 3-6 Months Contract (Possible extension)
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Role: UX Architect
Primary Skills: CSS
Note: MUST have a portfolio. Looking for local candidates.
Role Description: The UX Architect would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. In this role, you will create innovative, market-leading web and mobile solutions that bring the best possible experience to end users, impress existing and prospective clients, as well as support business objectives.
You will work with the domain leaders, IT, and business leaders to understand the vision and business goals. You will also set, guide and validate overall direction for the experience. As the UX Architect, you will define and communicate this direction by leading design thinking workshops, creating customer goals and measures, customer journeys and low-fidelity prototypes.
Engage as a key member of the agile development team:
- Actively participate in discovery and requirements phases by defining solution needs and creating artifacts to support discussions, further project vision, and drive ideas.
- Lead the review meetings with stakeholders, business leaders, legal, usability, measurement etc.
- Work with UX Designer to create prototypes that visualize the requirements of the functionality that will be developed
- Validate the solution by partnering with our usability and customer insight teams
- Identify potential concepts for future enhancements to feed discovery
- Work with UX support team to build sales demo
- Bachelor s degree or higher in human computer interaction, psychology or other related field
- 5+ years experience in web solutions or applicable experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading design thinking ideation workshops
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, or other wireframing tools
- Excellent consulting and facilitation skills including the ability to influence others, foster collaboration, negotiate, and set clear expectations.
- Experience with user research and UX design, familiarity with Agile development methodology, and knowledge of accessibility concepts a plus.
Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone(Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years