Architect; UX/UI/Cloud; Northbrook, IL
Looking for a Strong consultant who is willing to convert to FT Employment status after 4 to 6 months
Sponsorship is NOT offered; Candidates MUST be US Citizen OR Green Card holder.
Our customer is looking for a talented Architect to join an existing team for SDK development and its supporting applications.
- This position requires that you excel in all components of Cloud, Node JS, Spring boot, Architecture. Rich Internet Application development, Datapower, Java/J2EE and related technologies.
- The successful candidate should be innovative and have a drive to deliver a world class end user experience.
- The candidate will work closely with our Project Management team, the larger IT group, Business teams, Services teams and UX Creative teams to create a best in class Ul, based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in Software development and Architecture of Spring boot, Node JS, Java/J2EE and related technologies.
- Experience architecting and developing AWS, Azure. or GCP applications
Candidates for this role should be able to
- Set up infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Help customers architect and develop scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage cloud capabilities
- Work as a technical leader in business development and Delivery.
- Provide deep software development knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- Research, advise on, and implement cloud and DevOps best practices
lnfrastructure as Code: CloudFormation, Azure RM, Terraforrn, or Google Cloud Deployment Manager
Container Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, TravisCI, VSTS
Private Cloud experience: VMware Microsoft Azure Pack or OpenStack
Configuration Management Tools: Chef, Ansible, Puppet or Salt
Application development experience Linux and Windows Server
Desired certifications: AWS, Azure, GCP
Education Bachelor's degree