You're the kind of person who can manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You have excellent communication skills - including listening and presentation skills – and can work across teams (Product, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering) to drive innovation and results.
In This Role, You Can Expect To
• Partner with business leaders across the organization to re-imagine and productize complex and disparate processes into intuitive and elegant experiences.
• Develop user journeys, mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes that effectively communicate the user experience to both business and engineering stakeholders.
• Create and enforce UX design guidelines and standards across the application, ensuring new product features are consistent and conform to UX best practices.
• Solicit user feedback and leverage both quantitative and qualitive data to define and optimize design direction.
• Challenge the status quo with creative new ideas that influence decision makers and produce new perspectives to old problems.
• Empathize with external and internal user feedback and refine existing features to minimize friction and improve ease-of-use.
• Establish a healthy design practice that maintains focus on business and product goals while fostering creativity and the “art of the possible”.
• Be a key contributor to the overarching product strategy.
• Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years of design experience.
• Demonstrated experience with building user interfaces across a range of platforms including desktop and mobile.
• Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with business stakeholders.
• Familiarity with a range of design methods, from lightweight research, user journey mapping, prototyping, wireframes, and visual design.
• Proficiency in whatever tools you use to create and communicate, and willingness to adapt to new tools (we use Figma mostly, with Sketch and Adobe).
• A refined sense of design fundamentals, and the ability to structure information visually.
• Self-starter that is comfortable working in a lean team and being hands-on.
Bonus points for:
• Bachelor’s degree in an applicable design discipline.
• Experience working with small businesses.