REMOTE NOW , MANAGER PREFERS ONSITE AT LATER DATE Our client a Software Development Company is seeking an experienced Senior User Experience (UX) Designer to help drive the development of world-class software for their clients
The UX Designer will bring the experience of using cutting edge tools, developing efficient and effective UX processes, and establishing UX standards to help elevate the UX team. By working with Business Analysts, Product Managers, and Developers, the candidate will identify and solve UI problems and create interfaces that are intuitive, exceptionally easy to use, and that delight our customers.
- Help develop processes and practices for leading and managing design standards for visual layout, graphics, pages, and forms.
- Lead design review sessions
- Design visual layouts, graphics, pages, and forms for web-based and mobile products to enhance clients’ user experience and maximize usability.
- Design workflows that are effective and user-friendly.
- Translate design ideas into markup, CSS, and assets for Developers to implement as needed.
- Contribute to clear communication with our clients. This includes terminology, labels, error messages, and various other channels, when necessary.
- Maintain industry knowledge of standard concepts, practices, tools, and procedures of UX, including UI design.
- Provide insight into the overall coordination and strategy of the UX design team - including research, standards, wireframes, prototypes, testing, and defining functional specifications.
- Participate in usability testing and assessment activities as needed.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Business Analysts, QA, and Developers to create a clean and elegant UI experience.
- Mentor UX Designers on best practices and processes as needed.
- Analyze web data, market research, beta testing, and customer usability feedback to recommend and incorporate changes that simplify and improve the user experience as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Senior UX Designer with demonstrated UI design preferred.
- Experience in the development of SAAS products
- Strong proficiency in design tools such as Sketch.
- Knowledge of contemporary web design and accessibility standards and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to create user-friendly UIs working from requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate your design decisions to the team.
- Ability to write out scenarios for usability testing.
- Must be able to work and collaborate with various clients and departments
- Experience creating and delivering User Experiences within an Agile environment such as Scrum methodology is a plus, but not required.
- Experience using tools such as FullStory, Segment.io, and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus