Kforce has a client in search of a UX Designer 2 in Redmond, WA.
Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.
* Work independently to lead the design work for a feature area, create and assess design solutions based on user research data and business requirements
* Explore multiple design directions that illustrate optimal user experiences, deliverables may include storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces
* Work closely and constructively with product management, visual and interaction designers, engineers and user researchers to iterate quickly and deliver flawlessly
* Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals
* Bachelor's degree in Design (or related field) or equivalent professional experience
* 5+ years of industry experience in interaction design and/or visual design
* Demonstrated breadth across Information Architecture, Usability, Interaction, and Visual Design
* Ability to create highly polished design prototypes, mockups, and other communication artifacts
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
* Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.
* Have solid IA and interaction design skills
* Ability to travel for work occasionally
Desirable experience and skills:
* Experience designing user experiences for enterprise software/services
* Experience creating and applying design principles and interaction patterns
* Demonstrated ability to engage with large enterprise customers to understand their business needs & priorities
* Proven track record of driving impact, influence and collaborating effectively
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.