San Mateo, California
Skills : invison,sketch,adobe cloud,wireframing,US designing,prototype
(7+ Years' Experience) ***Please use this section to describe the type of contractor you wish to engage, including the job role, qualifications, experience, and other information required for a qualified candidate. The agencies that receive your description will submit candidates on this basis, so please be as specific as possible. The following is a GENERIC job description to assist you in getting started.***
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Core Product Design team is seeking a UX Designer with expert capabilities in user research, interaction design, prototyping, and user testing. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong independent problem-solving skills, design craftsmanship on one hand, and a highly collaborative approach through open communication and active co-creation on the other.
The UX Designer will create new, and evolve the current, user experience for a suite of business-critical platform tools for account admins as well as the portal for banks and fintech partners. These online platforms address the emerging space of all-digital, Real Time Payments in advanced markets and their national payment systems, which are part of the global Open Banking Initiative. Through these account management platforms, Visa enables banks to offer innovative digital payments experiences to their customers.
With an analytical approach, the Sr. UX Designer will apply the right toolkit from an arsenal of user-centered design methodologies and able to confidently justify design recommendations with research insights and user testing. The ideal candidate consistently demonstrates solid research methodologies, inclusive and enabling workshop facilitation skills, empathetic interaction design decisions, visual design craftsmanship, and clear writing and presentation skills.
• Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Factors, Design, Psychology, Sociology, or related field.
• Applicants must provide a link to their portfolio of work samples
• Preferred Qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in User Experience Design and/or Research
• Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction or supervision
• Able to collaborate with business partners and build upon their vision using sound UX principles
• Passionate about making web and mobile applications easier to use and accessible to all users
• Subject matter expertise in interaction design best practices
• Understanding of design techniques and principles involved in the production of conceptual prototypes and wireframes
• Thorough, methodical, and exhibits an extreme attention to detail
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English
• Strong problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency designing and developing click-thru prototypes using Sketch, Invision, or other industry tools
• Experience conducting usability tests (including users with disabilities)
• Content design and writing experience a plus
• Experience working with SCRUM in an Agile environment a plus
• Visual/artistic design skills a plus
• Design sprint and co-creation facilitation skills a plus