The job of the Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels innovative, inspired, and refined. Achieving this goal requires that you collaborate closely with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
As a part of our fast-moving, agile team, you’ll be responsible for the user experience, including:
• Transforming ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into desirable outcomes for our users.
• Creating detailed wireframes, information architecture diagrams, high fidelity designs, and prototypes.
• Working closely with colleagues to brainstorm and create concepts for mobile, tablet and desktop environments.
• Being a passionate advocate for the user and incorporate customer insights and principles throughout the creative process.
• 5 years of UX / Interaction experience designing consumer facing applications, websites and mobile and administrative tool experiences highly preferred
• Fluency with design tools, most notably OmniGraffle, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Invision and/or other UX & prototyping software
• Ability to simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
• Ability to synthesize and focus ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible assets for users At the core of UX design.
Must demonstrate the following technical, functional, core competencies, including:
• Agile Practices
• Iterative Product Design Planning and Development
• Design Thinking
• Information Architecture
• Interaction Design
• Design Industry Trends
• Industry and Company Knowledge
• Problem Solving
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact