We have an immediate need for a UX Designer for our major, innovative client in the Frisco area! In this role, you will be key in partnering with your team to refine new and existing customer-facing features.
You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
This is a great opportunity to work in a modern, open environment, on high-profile projects!
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Help define digital customer experiences across company websites and native apps
- Create use-case driven scenarios to understand pain points and inspire solutions
- Take an iterative approach to design with rapid cycles of design sprints, prototyping, and usability testing
- Work closely with engineers to define the design and behavior of each feature and provide feedback during the feature's implementation within an Agile framework
You Should Have:
- User experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comp
For more information about this opportunity, please send your information to Smarini@eliassen.com