Position : UX Designer
Location : Lenexa, KS
Duration : 12+ Months (Contract)
Job Description : We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving new solutions and up keeping legacy system for a variety of users. You must be able to manage multiple projects and user bases daily. Must be able to quickly change design approach when given new information.
- Facilitate research to align our product to with what our end users need
- Translate business requirements into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences with the support of Business Analyst and Product Managers.
- Provide prototypes, wireframes, and documentation, where needed to the Development Team.
- Identify potential design problems and devise concise solutions.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Act as a user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review.
- Plan and execute strategic designs decisions related to core and new; functions and features.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to complete multiple, ongoing projects.
- Devise and execute User Interviews to complete empathy maps and personas for use in business decisions.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise working in an Agile development cycle.
- Expertise in UX software such as UXPin, Axure and/or Balsamiq.
- Experience working with User Interface Developers and Back-end Developers.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business and end-user needs.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to development and business teams.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
SYSMIND LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any discrimination. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company. All job offers are contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check and reference checks. Additionally passing the drug test may also be required. All contractors intending to work on SYSMIND's W2 are "at will" employees.