A Kforce client is seeking to hire a UX Designer in Austin, Texas (TX).
Imagine using your skills to build products that impact the financial outcomes of people from all walks of life. Almost every person will work with a wealth advisor at some point in life, whether they are planning for retirement, saving for college, or planning for a rainy day. With so much riding on what we build, we're looking for a UX Designer to help us build the tools that will create a better financial future for everyone.
As a key driver of product development process, the UX Designer will lead the design vision for wealth advisor user experience and collaborate with product managers and engineers to bring that vision to life. We are looking for a passionate, customer-centric designer that obsesses over making extremely complex workflows into intuitive interfaces. You will work closely with our customers, Go-To-Market team, client success team to conduct market, and user research. We are looking for individuals who are naturally empathetic and collaborative, technical in nature, and can dig deep to discover the right solution for the right problem.
* Lead our usability efforts, including testing, and advocate heavily for high-quality designs
* Steer user research for customers, internal stakeholders, and drive a customer-centric approach to product development
* UX Designer will conduct design workshops and brainstorming sessions to generate solutions
* Develop user journey maps and storyboards and personas
* UX Designer will create wireframes and click-thru prototypes to speed up validation
* Lead usability testing, including building out a testing framework
* Bachelor's degree; Master's degree preferred
* 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer (or equivalent)
* 2+ years of B2B SaaS experience
* Experience in the wealth management industry (or equivalent)
* Deep background in conducting user research, building wireframes, and focusing on usability
* Obsessive about the details
* Focused on a customer-centric approach
* Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
* An empathetic approach to problem solving
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.