Kforce has a client that is looking for a UX Designer in Columbus, OH.
The candidate will be responsible for designing the structure and flow of e-Commerce and omni-channel experiences working in close collaboration with engineering, product and creative teams to align on the design. The ideal candidate will have a passion for user-centered design, a solid understanding of the fashion business and a visionary approach while being flexible and able to thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
* 3+ years of experience
* A portfolio demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions across mobile and desktop devices
* Proficient in design, wireframing and prototyping tools including Adobe, Axure, or Visio
* Experience in retail e-Commerce
* Experience collaborating directly with engineering and creative to validate designs and align on approach
* Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques preferring simplistic and elegant solutions aligned to the brand
* Experience in visual design including mock-ups and style guides
* Great communications skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.