Kforce has a client in search of a UX Designer in Dublin, OH.
The User Experience & Visual Design team passionately investigates and strategically crafts frictionless human experiences. Within the User Experience & Visual Design team, the Senior User Experience Designer is responsible for delivering experience designs for complex web applications that strategically aligns to user journeys and personas. The Senior User Experience Designer closely collaborates with User Experience Research and product management with the cross-functional team to help define requirements, concept, design, and producing high-quality interactive products that support an overall best-in-class experience for our member institutions and their staff/patrons globally.
* Work collaboratively with product managers, software engineers, information developers and the cross-functional team from initial strategy and concepting through definition to create, execute and deployment of interface designs, flows, specifications, and user research including usability studies
* Identify and action on opportunities for interface consistency, interaction evolution and seamlessness across product user journeys; Apply enterprise design system best practices and design consistently
* Define how features align to user journeys and product capabilities; Consider the holistic experience and approach across products and domains
* Facilitate cross-functional ideation and alignment sessions
* Interpret user needs and goals into application design and drive changes for usability improvements based on user feedback
* Present findings and deliverables to a variety of stakeholders
* 2-5 years of experience in UX Design or Human-Computer Interaction
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.