VieMed seeks a UX Designer.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- An exceptional portfolio of work demonstrating user-centric design solutions for both mobile and web applications.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Viemed Healthcare Inc is a high-level service provider using best in class technology and equipment to increase quality of life in the homes of patients with respiratory diseases. We provide equipment and home therapy to service patients with various respiratory diseases including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Chronic Respiratory failure, and other neuromular diseases.
We’re seeking a talented, creative UX Designer to design multiple mobile and web applications for one of the fastest-growing home healthcare technology companies in the world. As part of a user-centered design product group, your focus will be to develop a deep understanding of and empathy for our users, and then take broad concepts and mold them into simple, elegant experiences that make sense to our users and help accomplish our business objectives.
You’ll be responsible for conducting ongoing user research in many forms, including interviews and usability tests. You’ll demonstrate an aptitude for quickly iterating on mockups as you incorporate feedback and learnings from user testing.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative designer with an eye for detail, a deep desire to understand the users’ pains and perspectives, and an ability to craft effortless experiences that solve real problems.
Please submit up to three design samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content/portfolio in your application.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for mobile and web-based applications.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions that marry customer needs, business objectives, and technical feasibility.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core functions and features.
- Conduct user research and champion continuous user testing.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Collaborate continuously with other team members and stakeholders, and communicate plans, progress, goals, and challenges.
- Ask detailed and specific questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
VieMed provides home respiratory service to patients struggling with various respiratory diseases including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and various neuromular diseases. With almost 25 million Americans reporting that they have been diagnosed with COPD, the country’s 3rd largest killer behind Cancer and Congestive Heart Failure, VieMed provides a solution for people who suffer from this debilitating disease. Our mission is to educate, nurture and inspire our patients to lead better lives. This is made possible by a highly effective home treatment model that focuses on transitional care, education, personalized care plans, and chronic disease management.