NITS is a boutique technology and marketing firm that specializes in developing and executing automotive digital and technology marketing programs for automotive clients.
As a User Experience Designer for NITS Solutions, you will ensure that software products are user-friendly and completely functional to engage users and drive business results. You will be expected to collaborate regularly with developer teams, manage visual design, consult with clients, and stay up to date with technology trends.
Skills and Job Requirements
- Work with developers, business analysts and end users to design and build user experience, as well as to define business and feature requirements.
- Create process flows, conceptual diagrams, wireframes (high-fidelity and low-fidelity), and mockups to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Validate design by participating in user testing and iterates or pivots based upon the user test results.
- Experience throughout Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Exceptional attention to the user experience throughout the SDLC.
- Ability to simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive experiences.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail, demonstrated by past UX projects.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), software engineering, or a related field. Master’s preferred.
- Education or experience in user-centered design techniques.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating strong interactive and visual design skills.
- For quick consideration, please include a link to your online portfolio or any interactive applications you've designed with your application materials.
NITS Solutions offers paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) and health care benefits. Position location is in Novi, MI.