Immediate need for a talented UX Designer with experience in the Energy/Utility Industry. This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Charlotte, NC. Please review the job description below,
Job ID: 20-20691
Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Create human-centered designs by combining customer needs with analytical insights to build delightful, informative, and practical user interfaces. This individual must have experience with user testing, digital design patterns, user interface best practices, and the tools of the trade. They must have a knack for translating complex data concepts into a simple, seamless, easy to use UI.
• Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with business partners and software engineers.
• Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
• Designing graphic user interface elements. Creating process flows for digital solutions.
• Developing both low and high-fidelity UI mock-ups, and prototypes.
• Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
• Creating data visualizations that show insights from large data sets.
• Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Adjusting designs based on user feedback.
• Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
• Working on complex user experiences.
• Researching and establishing best practices for UX.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Design, IT, or related fields (UX Design, Graphics Design, Associates in Human Ctr Design, etc.) and 2-3 years of experience.
• Years of experience in lieu of a degree (if applicable): 3-7 years of prior equivalent work-related experience.
• Experience developing both low and high-fidelity UI mock-ups, and prototypes.
• Experience Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
• Experience with Sketch and Adobe design tools.
Our client is a leading Energy/Utility Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.