Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Firmware Engineer (UNIV)
Primary Skill- Embedded Applications Testing
• Ownership of system design and firmware on hardware prototype projects and development platforms.
• Collaborating in a team environment across engineering disciplines.
• Coding programs and scripts as necessary to test embedded systems.
• Work closely with various core tech teams and other organizations to define prototyping scope and applications towards various technology roadmaps and products.
• Experience in Android Device Driver Development Basic Qualification:
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Experience in software design and programming in C/C++ for development, debugging, testing and performance analysis.
Experience in understanding hardware, clock-level issues, bridges, delays, interrupts, clock gating, polling etc.
Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
Hands-on coding experience with peripherals such as UART, SPI, CSI-2, i2c, GPIO, USB
Experience with lab instrumentation like oscilloscope, logic/protocol analyzers for debugging embedded systems at HW level
Experience working and communicating cross functionally in a team environment Strong background in : • Linux Kernel
• Device Driver development on Android/Linux
• Device tree
• ARM SoC
Computer Science/ Computer/Engineering – bachelors or masters (requirement)
• Embedded Systems Design
• Systems Programming
• Computer Architecture
• Data Structures and Algorithms
• Programming Languages – C, Python
• Digital Logic and Design