- Excellent Portfolio using modern tools like Sketch, Figma, Axure,
- Candidate portfolio with minimum 5 projects
- contain certain markers client look for in UX candidates (i.e. modern tools like Sketch, Figma, Axure, Principle).
- 8+ years designing experiences for products, responsive websites or apps
- Impressive portfolio of work showcasing engaging user-centered design solutions.
- Desire to make complex tasks simple
- Have a sense in simple UI, visual hierarchy.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts and rationale to peers and senior stakeholders.
- Eye for overarching consistency Strong belief in leveraging data from usability studies to inform design decisions.
- Self-driven, highly motivated, collaborative Love of the whiteboard/sketchpad for ideation and communicating those concepts to the team and stakeholders.
- Ability to create flows, wires and prototypes using, Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision, Axure, Flinto, or preferred prototyping tool. Ability to multitask, handling several different initiatives at once
- Empathy for their users and the ability to design solutions that are sensitive to the user s needs.
- Ability to distill ambiguous and complex problems into simple, elegant solutions.
Please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org