ASSYST is looking for Senior UI/UX Designers to be a part of a talented team of technology professionals in Washington, D.C.
Job Type: Full Time or Contract-Duration 1 Year, extendable.
Job Location: Washington D.C. Remote until the pandemic ends.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the case management suite of applications.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
- Testing UI elements such as page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the system owners, workgroups, system analysts, and designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 plus years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good knowledge of web designing.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for the web.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be a self-starter who is excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.