One Company...Many Careers!A Day In The Life Of An UX Generalist - req11420
Our Enterprise Technology Department is seeking an experienced UX Generalist to work in our Digital Experience area. This role combines the skill sets of the UX architect and the UX designer. The right candidate will demonstrate expertise in both user experience architecture (UX-A) and design (UX-D). This is an awesome opportunity to be a part of a lean, focused team working in an agile environment! Some responsibilities include:
- Fluency in creating user flows, wireframes, conceptual models and other artifacts associated with UX Architecture
- Fluency in creating comps and design elements
- Leads the design of high-level experience concepts, creation of detailed UX/UI solution designs, delivery of digital artifacts/work products for implementation, and evaluation of the developed solution against quality assurance and usability standards
- Works with UX practitioners, researchers and Project/Product Management to define and manage the design workflow and scope, via iterative, rapid cycles of UX design and research, and ensure design outcomes meet solution requirements and objectives
- Demonstrable expertise in working in Agile and Product Management environments
- Understands the full UX and product lifecycle from discovery of customer and business opportunities through product launch and subsequent iteration
- Partners with the UX Research Lead to understand experience opportunities and insights, and assist business partners with the prioritization of identified UX/UI enhancements, defects and optimization needs
- Applies and leverages a thorough understanding of company standards (including digital experience, brand, intellectual property, copyright and trademark) to ensure compliance of all digital UX/UI designs and deliverables
- Translates business requirements into meaningful, interactive UX design prototypes, and develops artifacts to consistently document interaction and visual design patterns, in compliance with UX direction and standards
Office Location (Dunwoody, GA
) ...where we work hard AND play hard! Our campus is conveniently located adjacent to the Dunwoody Marta station.We Are Looking for Candidates With
Experience in the following:
What You Can Expect
- Preferred- B.S. or B.A. in Industrial Design, HCI, Design degree emphasizing user experience architecture or interaction design, or degree in the Behavioral or Cognitive sciences, or related discipline/equivalent work experience
What's In It For You
- Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! We're here to help life go right®Come join our passionate team!
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential!
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION!
- Free covered garage parking!
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
- Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!