UX Interactive Designer
Milwaukee, Madison or Chicago
Remote with occasional visits to office for meetings
Contract with likelihood for extensions or hire
In this role, you will:
· Satisfy user needs through well thought out designs
· Utilize UX tools to communicate solutions
· Communicate design concepts to stakeholders, subject matter experts, engineers and UX team members
· Practice continuous discovery to capture unmet user needs
· Capture design concepts in design specifications to be used by software engineering teams to fulfil the vision of the design
· Support software engineering teams during implementation
· Partner with multiple programs within our organization to evolve and apply new design solutions and aesthetics for the next generation of software applications.
· Creates multiple variations to a single design component to explore how different treatments meet design requirements and brand/experience goals.
· Explains and defends design decisions to other members of the project team including developers, product managers, and other designers.
· Constructively participates in critiques of own design ideas and those of others.
Codeworks L.L.C. is a full-service IT Consulting and Staffing Services company. Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with an additional office in Madison, WI—Codeworks has more than 20+ years of experience connecting great people to great companies. Codeworks services companies nationwide ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 corporations. Our Recruiting team consists of highly skilled Talent Specialists who excel at evaluating, advising, and connecting IT professionals with new career opportunities that facilitate career growth.
Please forward your resume and/or questions to: