User Experience Lead Location
: Des Moines, IA (Remote) Duration
: 12+ month contract, possibility for extension
Apex Systems, the largest publicly traded consulting services firm has a UX Lead opening in Des Moines, IA that can sit remote. Candidates must have exceptional knowledge in UX Design and experience managing and leading enterprise level projects. Must have experience managing direct reports. If interested, please send resumes to our Digital- focused recruiter Hunter Vogt at
• Manage overall design project life cycle.
• Conduct user centric design process involving users and stakeholders (Heuristic evaluation, user interviews, stakeholder interviews, focus group discussion, card sorting).
• Create information architecture and work on wireframe designs.
• Responsible to provide design consultation to increase business KPI. Job Description
- Looking for 6 - 10 years of previous experience or relevant experience
- The lead is responsible for managing the day-to-day development of user personas, user journeys, concept design, concept validation, and usability testing
- Leading a team of UX researchers and designers (around 10 individuals)
- Creating information architecture and work on wireframe designs
- Manage the overall design design project life cycle
- Responsible to provide design consultation to increase business key performance indicators (KPI)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or