Digital Product Designer (UX)
Location: ST Louis , Missouri
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Required - Minimum 5 years of industry experience working within interactive design mediums including web/SaaS and mobile applications. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Required - BA/BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, UX/Interactive Design, a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required - Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required - Must present a portfolio of industry examples illustrating step-by-step solutions to project requirements, with at least two examples of digital product design
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Demonstrated experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design, including running design sprints and design thinking sessions
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications, collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Knowledgeable about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
If you are interested pls share your updated resume to email: