Please note that this is a 8 months+ contract position.
Android App design and mobile app design experience is a must. More than 50% of the position will require mobile app design.
· Produce multiple UX design concepts to satisfy a set of given business requirements based on provided design concepts.
· Participate in design and brainstorming sessions.
· Work collaboratively with cross functional team in identifying the best design approach
· Produce everything from detailed wireframes and user flow to high-quality design mockups, prototypes, and annotations.
· Have experience as a data-driven designer participating in usability tests, working with A/B tests, and collaborating with a research and analytics team
· Understand and identify functional requirements.
· Help advocate user-centered design.
· A minimum of 5 years experience as a designer for digital or web-based products; in-house designer experience highly preferred
· Expert knowledge and experience with iOS and Android platforms, responsive web, social, and content-rich products
· A strong portfolio demonstrating your design thinking and process as it relates to mobile applications and web products.
· Proficient in creating wireframes, comps, prototypes using UX design tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC, etc)
· A strong sense of technical capabilities of modern mobile, www, and email technologies
· Excellent communication with clients, peers, and management
· BFA or a degree in a design-related field
· A plus: experience producing prototypes that illustrate interactions
For consideration, please reference job number 2457
San Francisco, CAContact