- Create research plans, usability study scripts, and survey questionnaires in collaboration with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Design, run, and analyze surveys.
- Manipulate collected survey data in spreadsheets. Write literature reviews.
- Find, analyze, and summarize existing research reports. Conduct competitive analysis and heuristic analysis.
- Present research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations. This includes creating slide decks in Google Apps, creating graphs, and basic video editing.
- Work with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- BA/BS in Human Factors, HCI, Psychology, Computer Science, or Social Sciences, 2+ years- experience in user research
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven record of excellent teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work with minimal supervision on a variety of tasks.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects and be flexible by adapting to quickly changing schedules and different projects.
- Can distill actionable insights from complex research findings so that non-researchers can act on them.
Gregory R. Kimmich, Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
people powered business solutions