Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong UX Researcher
Title: UX Researcher
Location: Santa Clara, CA
4 months contract
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Represent the needs of customers and their end users, gathered via various research methodologies from discovery through design validation techniques.
- Plan, lead, facilitate, analyze and report on various research initiatives.
- Communicate your findings through artifacts such as personas, journeys, task analyses, etc. as needed at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate on feature definition and user story creation as needed.
- Work collaboratively inside a cross-functional team, effectively integrating your research into the product definition and design phases.
- Should be comfortable with architectural design tasks such as user flows, information architecture definition, wireframing, etc. with the aim of communicating design opportunities to the broader Design and Business units.
- Support design validation and/or iteration through iterative usability testing
- Validate design direction through participatory design, early concept testing, formative and summative usability testing.
- Leverage existing ServiceNow user groups and communities as an additional channel for eliciting feedback.
What You Need To Be Successful In This Role
Preferred advanced degree (or equivalent experience) in the Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or other related degrees.
- At least 5 years or equivalent combination of education and experience successfully applying customer-centered design
- Experience planning, developing and conducting User Research and Testing
- Experience working with Enterprise IT software (e.g. ServiceNow, Salesforce, PeopleSoft)
- Knowledge of user interface design, usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, and experimental design
- Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of user interface design, usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design and statistics
- Mobile and web application design experience across various platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) including demonstrating an understanding of responsive webdesign
- Obsessed with the relentless pursuit of UX perfection
- Demonstrate proficiency with Axure RP, Sketch or other wireframe tools
- What we would love to see from you before or during an interview:
- An inspiring portfolio representing the process you follow to build Insanely Great Experiences
- Demonstration of any accessible projects you have built.
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1296 OR E-Mail me: divya at rate matrixonweb.com))