Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Product Director on this position. Compensation: Base + Options
Position is 100% Remote
This is an outstanding high visibility opportunity that will allow the candidate to make their mark to determine the success of a company with a new ground up UX architecture.
The industry leading social media planning company is looking for an UX Product Designer. The company has been in business for 15+ years, is pre-IPO, is profitable, has 100+ employees, has 100+ million users and is owned by an extremely large Media Company that has $7+ Billion in Sales and $1+Billion in Income. The company has been voted in the top 10 of the Best Places to Work in the Los Angeles area.
The UX Product Designer will:
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing in understanding the industry, business model, product, target audience and future direction
- Design the information architecture, interaction design, UI and content strategy for native mobile apps, mobile web and desktop web sites
- Structure and perform extensive user research to gather information from users by way of any of the following qualitative and quantitative methods: user research pop-ups, interviews, surveys, contextual inquiries, diary studies, personas, card sorting, usability testing at the generative (ideation) and/or the evaluative (validation) stages of the development process.
- Develop high level and detailed storyboards, mockups, wireframes, diagrams, process and user flows, sitemaps, detailed high-fidelity schematics and/or prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas, gauge the usability of new products and make constructive recommendations for simplicity and consistency
- Create new innovative designs and digital assets that solve complex customer interactions with meaning and simplicity for mission critical customer mobile apps, mobile sites and web sites/applications.
- Continuously improves UX processes and design methodologies as well as research and implement the latest design trends and tools and best practices
The UX Product Designer reports to the Design Director
- Must have 3-5+ years of progressive UX design and architecture experience
- UX experience for both consumer-based products and mobile apps
- Must have extensive experience formulating research strategies and methods and conducting complex user research
- Experience Develop high level and detailed storyboards, mockups, wireframes, diagrams, process and user flows, sitemaps, detailed high-fidelity schematics and prototypes
- Experience with any of the following tools: Figma, Axure, Omnigraffle, InDesign, InVision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lucidchart, Visio and/or other visual design and wire framing tools.
The company offers unlimited PTO/Vacation, flexible time off, full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, matching 401K, transportation reimbursement, free parking, VR room, lunch provided on Fridays, free on-site snacks, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Programs, extremely casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.