- provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Unified Comms Tier III VTC Tech with TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
at its Washington, DC
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.Responsibilities
Responsible for providing multiple services in the realm of Unified Communications to include Video Teleconferencing (VTC) and video streaming within the Enterprise,supporting a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center). Responsibilities include Tier III resolution, projects and customer support for all managed networks. Candidate mustbe familiar with the use of Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), Multipoint Control Unit (MCU), Telepresence Management System (TMS) and variousother tools as required.
NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
Day Shift: 6am - 2:30pm Swing Shift: 2pm - 10:30pm Mid Shift: 10:30pm - 6am
- Advanced Technical knowledge of VTC equipment such as Cisco Telepresence Management Suite, CUBEs, CODECs and MCUs.
- Technical knowledge of video streaming to include set top box and Vbrick.
- Advanced Familiarity with VTC service and support to include scheduling, monitoring, administrative support and technical assistance to customers.
- Technical knowledge of network topology.
- Manage resource availability and conflicts for Video Networks.
- Ensure compliance with VTC network security policies and procedures.
- Possess understanding of TCP/IP, H323, E164 and SIP protocols.
- Ability to identify; analyze; and resolve operating/hardware network problems of VTC systems and applications as they pertain to the Unified Communications environment.
- Assist in the development of the training, local guides, Rules of Engagement (ROE) policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as they pertain to the Unified Communications environment.
- Create and report all outage notifications and network related issues according to standard operating procedures.
- Participate in engineering projects or upgrades as tasked by GDIT management.
- Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
- Assist in Tier II responsibilities as tasked by GDIT management.
- Providessystem/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance to lower tier employees.
- Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution.
- Participate in special projects as required by management.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
- Ability to multitask in a stressful environment.
TS/SCI prior to considerationAdditional Requirements:
CI Polygraph requiredBaseline Certification:
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.• Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required and IT environment specified within the task order.Education/Years Experience:
• High School Diploma + 9 years• Associate's Degree + 7 years• Bachelor's Degree + 5 years• Master's Degree + 3 years• PhD + 0 yearsIMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance