Excellent opportunity with one of our direct end client located in Lehi, UT, following are the requirement details:
Position: Unified Communications Specialist
Location: Lehi, UT (ONSITE)
Duration: 6 Months
- Client is seeking a professional Unified Communications Specialist that is customer-oriented and has basic understanding of roadmaps around cloud telephony solutions, understanding of voice and unified communications technology like Zoom Voice, Toll Free Forwarding, International Toll Free knowledge etc. The ideal candidate will independently be able to evaluate the current process, propose improvements, and implement them.
- Unified Communications Background (Zoom Telephone / Cisco / Ring Central Etc.).
- This person should be able to Manage, Support, and architect solutions for Zoom Telephone.
- This should be the go-to person in this category.
- In person Conference Room and online Ticketing Management within our Zoom and Service Now Platforms.
- Occasional Onsite Support for our Lehi Office for Events.
What You'll Do:
- Locate all local, international and toll-free phone numbers across the company’s website and identify the carrier they are associated with (Globally).
- Validate the status of all publicly listed phone numbers across the company various websites and its traffic information over the past year (Globally).
- Update our internal documentation with information obtained during this identification process.
- Work with Key Stakeholders within the Company to identify numbers that needs to be ported out from various vendors over to IT managed Telco Vendor or if that number can be replaced or relinquished.
- Work with Key Stakeholders to update various websites, and trackers with the new data.
- Manage the relationships with internal and external production teams, project coordinators, and ensure services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Participate in Global Office build Projects around Telecommunication needs of that office.
- Design, Implement and Deploy Telephony Hardware and services on new and existing sites.
- Recognize process improvement opportunities and work with your lead for execution.
- Influence and positively impact productivity, efficiency, and vendor relationship satisfaction levels and enhance the organization's reputation amongst stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate inventory and databases.
- Communicate effectively in person, over the phone, and through email.
- Undertake proactive measures to ensure compliance with the Information Security policies and processes.
- Document processes, procedures and global architectures.
- The candidate will have a proven track record on delivering results, and be able to work effectively with others on the team.
- Update documentation, architectures, and support articles to support all aspects of the job function.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Great Customer Service.
- Attention to Detail.
- Bring a high-level of professionalism.
- Bring your Marie Kondo to work! High level of organization is at your core.
- Be a team player and collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Act quickly on changes and escalations.
- Maintain a high-level of security.
- Ability to quickly understand a process and the tools used to execute within it.
- Proficient in Google Workspace.
- Zoom Administration (Zoom Phone).
- Mastery of Telecommunications Call Structure and Routing.
- Familiarity with API and reporting.
- Have experience with deploying telephony solution in a new office build.
- Have used Smartsheet (Project Management).
- Have worked on Large Scale Projects with various vendors and Key Stakeholders globally.
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently.
- BA/BS in related field strongly preferred or equivalent work experiences.
- ServiceNow experience a major advantage.
- ITSM - ITIL 4 Foundation.
Loginsoft Consulting LLC
Email: jobs (at) loginsoft (dot) com